Tracking equipment usage with the schedule jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking equipment usage with the schedule jobs

How to track equipment usage with the schedule jobs.

Step 1. Click on the Equipment page. Choose the Equipment Category tab.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Step 2. Click the New button.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Step 3. Enter a new Category Description. Then click OK. In this example we are creating 'Blowers.'

Comment

Step 4. Click on the Equipment tab and click the New button.

Comment

Step 5. Enter the new Equipment Description. Choose the Category from the drop down list. Fill out other information as desired. When complete, click the Maintenance tab.

Comment

Step 6. Click on the Set Current Hours and enter the hour meter reading of the piece of equipment. In this example we are entering 5 hours.

Comment

Step 7. Click on the Usage History tab and you will see your 5 hour initial meter reading item. When you are finished click the OK button at the bottom right of this window.

Comment

Step 8. Next let's go to the Schedule page and choose to edit Chris Walker's scheduled job. We do this by highlighting the job below the calendar and then clicking on the Edit button.

Comment

Step 9. Click the Next button until you come to the Equipment step of the schedule process. Then click the Add button.

Comment

Step 10. Choose the piece of equipment. In this example we are choosing the Red Blower. Set the Predicted Hours this blower will be used for. (You can edit this time later) Click OK when you are finished.

Comment

Step 11. Click the Finish button when you are done.

Comment

Step 12. Just as an example we will now mark the job as completed to show you the results.

Comment

Step 13. Let's go now to the Equipment page and click on the Usage tab. You will see a line item showing 2 hours of usage for that piece of equipment due to it's use in the scheduled job.

Comment

Working...
                          X