Invoice Templates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice Templates

Uhm... 2 problems with the templates maybe its my computer, but i'm not sure..

1) When I print out the templates, the background on the template is so LIGHT that it's virtually impossible to see the template background.. How do I fix this?

2) When I print out the templates and the invoice together, they are not aligned properly.. the template is a bit below the invoice.. How do i adjust this?

Thanks Gopher!

Hi alpine692003,

We can make the color darker. Let us know which template you are using. Also when you are saying they don't line up, is there a specific part thats not lining up or all of it is shifted below?

Comment

all of it is shifted below everything else and is not aligned properly...

All the templates are not dark enough to see, they are all light...

Comment

Hi alpine692003,

See if either of these works better.

Template #2 is moved up 2 positions and darkened.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Template #2 is moved up four positions and darkened.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Ya, that didnt help with template #1 download - the one you moved up 2 positions.

I printed it out and it seems that the boxes are now below the templates..

It should be shifted about 2 positions below and to the right about 2 positions as well..

Comment

Invoice Template #1 moved 2 down and darkened.

Comment

Invoice Template #1 moved 2 down 2 right and darkened.

Comment

alignment is off for me but the darkened fix makes it more visible

the bill to box seems to be too big and down and to the right too much and the cust no. box and description ones seem to be down and to the left more then their suppose to

Comment

Hi Mike,

Which template is it you are having the problem with?

Comment

Hi Mike,

We updated the templates to take care of the alignment issue. Let me know if this helps.

Comment

# 2 Template....

Comment

Mike,

We updated the templates. Are they better without the rectangles that have to be lined up?

Comment

no they have to be brought down one or two

Comment

Hi Mike,

Did you consider changing the perforation setting on your Gopher program? Go to Options - Billing Button - Values Tab - then change Payment Stub Position.

Does that help you fine tune it?

Comment

Working...
                              X