Mailing labels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing labels

Is there a way to print mailing labels so i can send out a letter to my customers and if not any ideas on how to do this. Thanks

Hi Stoph,

There is a post here that may help. Look at the question posted for making mailing labels and see if that helps.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

is this possible to do with quickbooks?

Comment

Hi Stoph,

I don't know if QB can or how it would make mailing labels.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

You can print mailing labels in quickbooks i just need to get my customer list to quickbooks is that possible?

Comment

Hi Stoph,

Yes. You can export your customer data to QB with Gopher Plus or Pro.

Gopher Basic, Plus, Pro can export your customer list into a tab-delimited file that can be imported into Word and possibly other programs as well.

Comment

I don't see anywhere i can do it can you tell me how to do it thanks

Comment

Here is one of the posts http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....2;t=267

Comment

Here is more information.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X