Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to print a statement report to PDF format.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to print a statement report to PDF format.

How to print a statement report to PDF format.

When would you use this feature? Say for instance when a customer wants a statement emailed to them. Simply follow these steps and you can create a statement in a pdf format. Then email your customer and attach the statement.pdf file.

Step 1. Go to the Reports section and click on the Statement button.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Step 2. Choose Select Customer.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Step 3. Use one of the three drop down boxes to choose the specific customer.

Comment

Step 4. Choose the Format to be Adobe Acrobat (PDF). Then click the disk button next to File.

Comment

Step 5. Choose where you want to save the file. In this example we chose the Desktop and named the file statement.pdf. Then click the Save button.

Comment

Step 6. After creating your report, you will see the new statement.pdf icon appear on your desktop.

Comment

Working...
            X