Forum problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum problems

I always have to login when I visit the forums. I have the remember login info tab checked.

I also never get email notification either. I had someone PM me and I should have recieved an email for that too.

What gives?

Quote[/b] ]I always have to login when I visit the forums. I have the remember login info tab checked.
    I think you can cancel and not log in if you don't want to.

Quote[/b] ]I also never get email notification either. I had someone PM me and I should have recieved an email for that too.
    There is a setting for that in your user account. I don't know why you wouldn't get an email notification if that was checked.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What I meant is that the forum doesn't remember me. Well it actually worked this time. But I still didn't get notified that you replied to my thread. I even made sure to click the track this thread link. It shows up in my control panel as a topic being tracked, but no email.

This has been going on since I first joined this forum. It was no big deal, but I don't have time anymore to surf the forums as much. So without an email notification I have no ideal if a topic I am participating in is still active. I would have never known about the PM if the sender wouldn't have sent me another PM on ******** (which I recieved an email) telling me to check Gopher forum for PM.

Is there anyway you can check my control panel to see if something isn't right?

Thanks,
      Soupy

Comment

Hi Soupy,

Yes we are trying to test this out. If anyone else is experiencing this, please let us know.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Thanks Gopher

Comment

Hi Soupy,

Did you have this option checked?

"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator"

Comment

yes I have that checked.

Comment

I think the email issue has been resolved.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X