schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schedule

I schedule mowing customers 3 ways. Weekly, every 10 days, and bi-weekly. How do I get 10 days. No matter what I've tried, it will only schedule weekly or bi-weekly.

Larry

Hi larrystropicals,

Use custom type schedule and set it to 10 and with the drop down box choose days.

Let us know if that resolves this.

Thank you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I'm use to hand scheduling. What I need to do is mow customer ever 9 or 10 days, Monday Ist week, Wed.2nd week, and fri. 3rd week

Comment

Hi Larrystropicals,

Did those instructions help? Here is a big section on the scheduling page. If you get a chance, please review that as well. If you are still stuck let me know.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hi larrystropicals,

Here is a screen capture that will help you see how to schedule a job every 10 days. Make sure you are on the schedule page and click the new button. Then make sure you choose the custom tab.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X