Advance Invoice and Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Invoice and Schedule

A customers pays one month in advance for lawn service. I create an invoice showing the mowing dates for the month coming up then mail. Then, I add him to the gopher schedule. After the month is completed I generate invoices and another one is created. How would you handle creating advance invoices and generate invoices using schedule?. I know TMI. Thanks, LCME

Thanks, LCME

Comment

Hi LCME,

How about not charging per cut with each scheduled job? That way you won't double bill them.

Here is another idea.
      Use the auto-billing feature. Have the line item say monthly contract fee for 'the next month.' Set their monthly price here.
      In the schedule feature, have the job price at $0.00, so you don't double bill them.
      Now you will be able to generate your invoice once a month at the end and send it out which will show the customer when you were at their location and a line item that shows they owe you for next months service.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks TG I will give it a try, LCME

Comment

You are welcome
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X