late fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late fees

When you set up late fees, how does the # of days past due setting work with your payment terms?
    If I have 15 days net, is the invoice past due 15 days after the invoice date?

"If I have 15 days net, is the invoice past due 15 days after the invoice date? "

Yes, that is correct. Take that into consideration when you create your late fees and are choosing the number of days past due an invoice must be before it is charged a late fee.

Comment

How do you set-up your late fees to automatically be added to a late invoice Net 15. Does the software automatically add the late fee if you have bills due by Net 15?

Comment

Hi LCME,

Right now the late fees must be set manually every month. If making it automatic would be better, we can add this to our wish list.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Making them automatic would be great. But also how do you add late charges to a customer when you are not generating new work. I have one customer I'm charging late fees and they are currently not a customer.

Comment

Very good point. These are issues that must be consider when this is designed.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X