Paper for invoice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper for invoice?

Has anyone found the right size micro-perf paper for the invoices. It appears the dotted lines at the bottom of the invoice is only 2 1/8" from the bottom. I think most places sell the perforations 1/3 page. This allows for the remittance stub to be mailed back in a windowed envelope.

Actually, all I need to know is how to get rid of the dotted line without getting rid of the remittance stub. Then I can get rid of the Horizontal lines and make the bottom whatever size I need it.

I seen the post that Gopher made with a link to a place that sells paper, but I couldn't find the right size.

I looked every where and the closest I found was 3" from the bottom.

Comment

Gopher, Is there anyway to fix this? All we need is the bottom portion raised to a popular size. I would suggest somewhere around 3 3/8", so when you add the ability to have the return address on the remittance stub. It will fit in a windowed envelope.

Thanks,
      Ken

Comment

When we have our invoice designer completed you will be able to move everything around on the invoice however at the moment, is it possible to use a 3" micro perf? If not, has anyone checked into having a local printer perforating paper? Just a thought.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I just brought a sample invoice in to a local printer. They quoted me a price of $45 for 1000 sheet. they perfed it right on the 2 1/8" mark. Worked great.

Comment

Hi xxbogey,

Thanks for the insight, I am sure other readers will appreicate this.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes, that is a lot of help. But I still wish Gopher would fixed this now so I don't have to buy paper twice. I know $45 isn't a lot of money, But just imagine every user having to buy paper twice.

Plus you can get 2500 sheets for that Price if you buy it already perforated.

Comment

Hi Soupy,

We agree with you, this will be resolved when we have our template designer finished. Having your printer make the perfed paper would provide you with an immediate solution.

Comment

This issue has been resolved and you can now change the height of the stub.

Comment

Here is a site we found that sells micro-perf paper. Click here for link.

Comment

Can anyone explain how to change the perf line so it will line up on the 3 1/2 paper? I tried and connot figure it out.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hi Smoke,

Make sure you have the Gopher 2004 update and read this post here.

If that doesn't help, let us know.

Thanks

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X