Employee Tab...... problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee Tab...... problem

When I go to my "Employee" tab. Then to "Employee List" and then double click on one if my employees, a screen comes up with 3 tabs. "Employee Setup", "Comment", "Work Schedule".

My problem is that when I go to a employee to log in his time in the Work Schedule tab, every employee after the first comes up as the first person I worked with.

Example: I log in Tims time for a day in the Work Schedule part of this section and close out Tims Employee Set up.

Now I go to Mark and double click his name and it comes up as Tim again. Everyone comes up as the first person I worked with.

I have to shut down the program and start over.

Help.........

I was unable to recreate the problem. *But that might be because I was working with the pre-release 2004 update. *Try downloading the update from here and let us know if the problem persists.

Comment

Gopher, What's up with the pre release. Do you recommend that we all try it? or does it have a ways to go yet before it is ready?

Comment

The problem went away.

thanks

Comment

If you are experiencing any problems with Gopher 2003 then I would recommend downloading Gopher 2004. We are putting together the final installation for Gopher 2004 right now.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Mar. 23 2004,12:03)]I would recommend downloading Gopher 2004. We are putting together the final installation for Gopher 2004 right now.
            Where is it?

Comment

Hi AZTLANLC,

The link is in the post above.
              Quote[/b] ]Try downloading the update from here and let us know if the problem persists.
              Click on the word here in the post above.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X