Gopher business software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher business software

Just ordered the Gopher software after using several different company's free trials. Gopher was by far the easiest/quickest/ overall best software available on the market. I even tried Quicken and Quick books...... It has/will save me SO much time and headache. Schedules and invoices in a few clicks of the mouse.

It is GREAT at what is does and what it was designed for, well worth the money.
    Last edited by stevenf; 02-08-2012, 11:55 PM.

How about adding a job to the schedule without entering them into the customer database? I have several one time jobs and it takes up space having to make them a customer profile....

Comment

How about adding a job to the schedule without entering them into the customer database? I have several one time jobs and it takes up space having to make them a customer profile....
      I keep the inactive customers in the database because they usually call back for other service.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

You can make the one timers inactive. You can always still market to them in the future. I would keep them in the database forever unless they were turds of a customer.
        http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Working...
        X