No announcement yet.

Balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I then plan to pay out 20% of the net as it is a tax deduction for the company, at least here.
    Ok so you would suggest 20% of the net profit be distributed to employees as a bonus? Should all employees be paid the same amount of a bonus or does it depend on their position and their length of employment? What are your suggestions on that?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ok so you would suggest 20% of the net profit be distributed to employees as a bonus? Should all employees be paid the same amount of a bonus or does it depend on their position and their length of employment? What are your suggestions on that?
      I am of the opinion 5% would be a min, 20% max.

All employees should be treated the same in my experience.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Andy when you helped other businesses set up these compensation plans, were any of them smaller businesses or did they usually have at least X amount of employees? Should a lawn care business with even a single employee look to offer this?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Andy when you helped other businesses set up these compensation plans, were any of them smaller businesses or did they usually have at least X amount of employees? Should a lawn care business with even a single employee look to offer this?
          A company of any size could do it, I think the smallest I handles would have been 20 employees, keep in mind I only dealt with corporations for the most part, a small business with one employee....personally I would not do it, I would offer some type of monetary plan rather than shares.

The past few days have been amazing, I think a lot of this was being over tired. I hired four more people including a ladscape designer and she is amazing, she is somewhat manager of operations, 28 and is very good with the staff and the staff love her. She wants to learn woodworking/snow plowing so I can keep her on year round

I have been working with the lawn care group and having a blast.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

personally I would not do it, I would offer some type of monetary plan rather than shares.
            I bet a lot of our forum members would be in this boat. What advice would you have to them with the monetary plan?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X