No announcement yet.

Stressful Situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya Know, i have been on this site for about a year now, and i have to say, MY VOTE IS FOR CHUCK FOR MEMBER OF THE YEAR! Steve, as Picard would say, Make it so............ and in 2012 Chuck for President

Comment

Ya Know, i have been on this site for about a year now, and i have to say, MY VOTE IS FOR CHUCK FOR MEMBER OF THE YEAR! Steve, as Picard would say, Make it so............ and in 2012 Chuck for President
      LMFAO, I appreciate that Sherman, I really do. I'll be honest though, I would not want to be the guy to step in to have to clean up after Obama. So I respectfully decline your nomination for Prez.
      Member of the year sounds cool though.

Comment

NICE!

Lmao!

Now were all wondering where to find a guy who's willing to transport these people across the border into our hands...

Do you think they like Canadian money?
        Money is money.

If you guys don't have them illegals up there by now your government and border patrol are doing their job!

Comment

Hurray to you! This comes from another selfish capitolist pig! Far right wing conspiracy meetings at my house every Thursday evening 7-10. LOL

Steve
          I will be there too!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X