got robbed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got robbed

so last year towards the end of august i had a good amount of my equipment stolen. the list includes to weed whackers two leaf blowers and my quad. the thief's were some people who had contacted me off of Craigslist to buy the quad well they never showed up then a week later i wake up to go to work and my shed doors are open. not only did they get me but one of my police neighbors to they go one of his quads that were out side. my insurance did not cover me for any thing as the quad should have been vehicle insurance and the deductible was 1000 and the equipment total came to 900. i got both blowers back and the crappy weed whacker which i had to buy back from a pawn shop no quad and no good weed whacker. almost shut me down but persevered. also this goes to any one in the tri state area of pa de and nj be wary of selling ATV on Craigslist as the thief are still at large and have grabbed over 20 quads and have just made the news in NJ

quads are big for thieves around here too. I just seen someone on CL that had 4 stolen. I had a 200 kdx stolen from me a few years back also.

The insurance thing is a scam. I had my tires sliced and 2 trimmers taken from my truck. The insurance company tried to split it into two incidents so it would be a $500 deductible on both. That was what it cost to buy them new.

I just had a claim on my truck. This happen at a location I have a COI for. The GL says its on the auto company and the auto company says its on the GL. So now I ignore there phone calls they can sort it out.

So when I renewed my policy and the agent ask if I want coverage for this and this I just laughed.

Comment

The two best pieces of insurance are my big dogs, and my 50 cal desert eagle

Comment

Sounds like the police need to set some bait on Craigslist.
        Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
        Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
        CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

The two best pieces of insurance are my big dogs, and my 50 cal desert eagle
          I bought 3 security cameras. I have them hooked up to my PC. Only cost me $80. My wife asked why I needed it? I told her so I can prove I shot someone for a reason.

Comment

i Bought 3 Security Cameras. I Have Them Hooked Up To My Pc. Only Cost Me $80. My Wife Asked Why I Needed It? I Told Her So I Can Prove I Shot Someone For A Reason.
            Lol!!!!

Comment

so last year towards the end of august i had a good amount of my equipment stolen. the list includes to weed whackers two leaf blowers and my quad.
              I am sorry about that happening. Has this changed the way you use craigslist? Or would you have any advice for others looking to sell anything on craigslist?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Personally, I tend to shy away from Craigslist. There are too many scam artists on there. Here in Atlanta, a theft ring made the news a couple years back. They would advertise for "landscaping wanted". When the LCO would show up at their house, the "owner" would politely take them to the back yard to talk about the proposed work. Once back there, a set of accomplices would steal the equipment/trailer and drive off**much to the chagrin and fury of the LCO. It turns out these crooks were making vacant houses their "homes" all over the Atlanta area. It took a police sting to catch these guys (I think there were 7 of them if my memory serves me right).
                integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Working...
                X