No announcement yet.

Confrontations.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went home for the weekend because school was closed friday and had 4 residential yards and two gas stations. Well the one is an exon and every time we go there it's an issue. This was the first time mowing there this season and the owner comes out and gives me a bunch of lip because he's not happy his foot tall grass doesn't look perfect, not much i can do it's a foot tall!!!!

Needless to say we dropped him. he said he'll find someone cheaper my partner said more power to you and left..we agreed to never go back there again or support his business by buying gas or going in his convenience store.

Comment

I went home for the weekend because school was closed friday and had 4 residential yards and two gas stations. Well the one is an exon and every time we go there it's an issue. This was the first time mowing there this season and the owner comes out and gives me a bunch of lip because he's not happy his foot tall grass doesn't look perfect, not much i can do it's a foot tall!!!!

Needless to say we dropped him. he said he'll find someone cheaper my partner said more power to you and left..we agreed to never go back there again or support his business by buying gas or going in his convenience store.
      Is the one your talking about in Bowie???

Comment

Customers need to be told politely, "I run a business, not a charity". If they can't handle that, so be it.
        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Customers need to be told politely, "I run a business, not a charity". If they can't handle that, so be it.
          Well said! I am having a meeting with one on Friday to tell her to find someone else. She seems to think I'm her personal gardener and can call me every time she needs something planted. But when it comes to payment, I get post dated checks

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X