No announcement yet.

"can you cut it shorter and bag?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Wholy crap!!! that took a turn i didnt see coming lol she kicked out the control freak. He probably complained about her cooking and said she made her steaks to thick lol

Comment

^Wholy crap!!! that took a turn i didnt see coming lol she kicked out the control freak. He probably complained about her cooking and said she made her steaks to thick lol
      She was baking at 350 and not 345.

Comment

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Comment

I gave my wife a black eye last time she did that. She learned her lesson.

Clearly she's now single, are you? Wheres WAT5150???? I know hes got some funny things to say!
          Last edited by LawnBoy0311; 04-23-2013, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I would like t give you some advice give them what they want. Explain fully what it will do then cut it exactly how they want it. Then see how it goes. If they want it bagged make it cost prohibitive. Do not argue with the owners its allways bad for buisness.
            When its all done now sell them on herbicide and fungicide to keep there lawn alive.
            Last edited by rockymtnnut; 04-23-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I would like t give you some advice give them what they want. Explain fully what it will do then cut it exactly how they want it. Then see how it goes. If they want it bagged make it cost prohibitive. Do not argue with the owners its allways bad for buisness.
              When its all done now sell them on herbicide and fungicide to keep there lawn alive.

Only if you get it in writing and signed !!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X