No announcement yet.

Dear weatherman,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to drive it on the roads in the down position. Go out to mess with it this morning and all is good. I think something electrical froze?
    If you have a fisher you can jack it adjust the chain to hold it up. When was the last time you Di-Electric greased your plugs (truck to plow) if there is any water in the plugs turns to ice and will block the power/signal.

Comment

If you have a fisher you can jack it adjust the chain to hold it up. When was the last time you Di-Electric greased your plugs (truck to plow) if there is any water in the plugs turns to ice and will block the power/signal.
      That might be part of the problem. That was the first thing I was going to do but it lifted first try. I think ice froze in the connectors.

If I wasnt out alone because of the lack of snow. I couldve had another truck bring a jack but I was like a 1/2 mile from home. So I drove it with a cop behind me and all.

Comment

Have you been following these weather reports?

I hear anything from 1" to 20". Thats a big difference! Imagine bidding like that? Its going be $50 or $900.

Comment

They are saying 8 to 12 here. I am not betting on it
          Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

Comment

At the end of article that says "New England will be Buried this Weekend". It briefly talks about it will snow 2" a hour if two storms collide. Hmmmmm, that sounds like that perfect storm nonsense about Sandy.

Comment

I am getting a lot of calls about plowing Saturday morning .
              "hi I would like to be plowed out saturday morning one time no contract "
              I try not to lol
              when I tell them it would be 12 to 24 hours after the storm before we could plow a non contract driveway they get mad oh well

Comment

wait till 12" have fallen. I expect about 100 calls saturday. Its the same by the time I clean up the lots and get close to them they dont answer. Theres a reason to be on a route.

I even tell people at the beginning of the season we'll come at any trigger. If under 4" isnt a problem then well come after 4" is on the ground. They dont bite then call me crying cause they cant get out of their drives.

Comment

All the totals are upped. The least amount is now 10" with up to 36".

TWC: 10-16"
                  NWS: 11-17"

Looks like your in the potential 3ft area Will. Good luck! If you need some help, dont call me ill be buried or putting a gun in my mouth.

Comment

Looks like your in the potential 3ft area Will. Good luck!
                    better not snow 3 feet my plow is only 30" tall LOL
                    If you need some help, dont call me ill be buried or putting a gun in my mouth.
                    save a round for me

Comment

better not snow 3 feet my plow is only 30" tall LOL
                      save a round for me
                      Your gonna have to raise it if gets that high. Take off the top half.

I dont know if ill have any left after I shoot the phone, pc and myself.

I took down my ad and put up more of a statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X