Dear weatherman,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear weatherman,

I think it is great you found a job that you can be right only 45% of the time (at best) and still think your the man. Like last night during the 6pm "News" when you said we will get 4" to 6" of snow over night. Then at the 11pm "News" a coating to an inch. How in 5 hours did the forecast change, 5 times less snow? Did you shake the magic 8 ball again? At 6pm you made it sound like fact real snow was coming not just maybe.
    Love, Will

I was supposed to get a inch in the evening and then up to 3 inches till 1 am. I stayed up all night and after 5 hours of snowing had about a inch. I went out and salted at 3am. The weather man sucks. They couldnt even admit being wrong they just kept backing the end time up. It will stop at 2,3,4. I couldve went out at 11 and slept the rest of the night but there liars.

friday was supposed to be big but now there backing off that.

Comment

unfortunately,the weatherman around here said its going to be darn cold,the unfortunate part is he was spot on with his prediction .

Comment

My friends uncle is a weatherman. Boggles my mind he has a beach house, but sucks at his job of predicting weather.

Comment

friday was supposed to be big but now there backing off that.
          I think their scared to call for big storms now. Last night @ 11pm one of them guaranteed big snow on Friday right after messing up last nights forecast.

Comment

What would it be like if we could get away with that kind of service? lol
            Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
            Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
            CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Ya in my state in the last week of December we could have a huge snow storm I get out of school I signed up for automated text messages saying snow storm coming in an hour. Ok go on the computer look out the window when it was time for it to snow like bannanas it was sunny and fourty degrees I took off the gearbox for my toro power max and re greased first gear and put it back together and no snow WTF. This is what my weatherman deserves
              Attached Files
              Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

You guys have got it rough! Down here the weather man says' it will be cool to cold at night, warm during the day, clear to partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain' He is right every time. During the summer its " Hot and muggy, clear to partly cloudy with a chance of rain" Again he is right.

"If you dont likethe weather in Florida just wait a few minutes it will change!"

Comment

Fridays blizzard has been downgraded to this.

A slight chance of snow after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

They were saying 4-8 and 6-12 with a 90% chance.

I just bought 3 tons of salt. I might have left overs for next year now.

Surprisingly I just received phone calls to bid a marina and a day care center. Its so late in the winter that I dont want to even submit a price. Whenever someone calls this late theres a reason. They werent paying and guy stopped showing or there PITA to work with and he quit or was let go.

Comment

Surprisingly I just received phone calls to bid a marina and a day care center. Its so late in the winter that I dont want to even submit a price. Whenever someone calls this late theres a reason. They werent paying and guy stopped showing or there PITA to work with and he quit or was let go.
                    It could be
                    The old service was slow.
                    poorly serviced
                    other plower could have gone out of business (it's been a great year)
                    got a DUI
                    truck died...

Comment

It could be
                      The old service was slow.
                      poorly serviced
                      other plower could have gone out of business (it's been a great year)
                      got a DUI
                      truck died...
                      Well one said they were trying to get a lower price. I doubt that theyll get that here. Its a jerk move to let someone go half way through the season to save a few bucks.

The other didnt say what happen to the other guy. It is a marina not sure why they would be open in snowy conditions anyway.

Comment

Well one said they were trying to get a lower price. I doubt that theyll get that here. Its a jerk move to let someone go half way through the season to save a few bucks.
                        not cool at all

The other didnt say what happen to the other guy. It is a marina not sure why they would be open in snowy conditions anyway.
                        they maybe working on boats year round or they may need a path around the buildings for fire trucks

Comment

I havent heard back from either one. They must of thought they were calling weekend warrior.

Seeing some nice new equipment for sale. lol

Starting to get like this....
                          http://www.tvspots.tv/video/14203/DUNKIN-DONUTS**PLOW
                          Last edited by SECTLANDSCAPING; 01-25-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Starting to get like this....
                            <embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.tvspots.tv/player/vPlayer.swf?f=http://www.tvspots.tv/player/vConfig_embed.php?vkey=2a03d4480b560df531df" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />
                            I know that feeling to well and it's not funny
                            What % of your plowing is per push and what % seasonal

Comment

I know that feeling to well and it's not funny
                              What % of your plowing is per push and what % seasonal
                              I'm about 95% seasonal. So I cant complain besides the PM expecting me to plow every snow flake that falls now.

You ever have your salt freeze? Last night was like chipping ice cubes off a block of ice. I had to use a ax to cut it up. It was still to thick to put through the spreader so we chucked it out the bed.

I thought I needed a new pump on my plow too. It wouldnt move at all. Had to drive it on the roads in the down position. Go out to mess with it this morning and all is good. I think something electrical froze?

Comment

Working...
                              X