No announcement yet.

How to drop this customer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

letter sounds ok. I'm not sure how I feel about the bullet points, but that's just me being nit-picky. It takes a lot to drop a customer, so congrats on that part...

Comment

letter sounds ok. I'm not sure how I feel about the bullet points, but that's just me being nit-picky. It takes a lot to drop a customer, so congrats on that part...
      The manager is a moron and I wnated her to totaly understand it haha but yes normaly I would not do bullet points haha. Thanks, its taken alomst a month for me to figure out how to exactly go about doing it and to decide if it was worth it or not.

Comment

Keep us posted on how all this turns out and if you get any response from the customer.

Would it have helped at all to talk to the father or no?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

We're all missing the point to the story. Did the "dumb 24 year old" look good???????

Comment

We're all missing the point to the story. Did the "dumb 24 year old" look good???????
            God no. On a scale of 1-10 she is a -4 haha and steve her father is the biggest know it all moron on the planet. I dropped them today. It was the best thing I could have done. I herd through the grapevine that they have over 10k worth of fines from the health dept. and 5k in fines from the "epa" because the new mechanic is dumping used oil behind the dumpster.

Comment

5k in fines from the "epa" because the new mechanic is dumping used oil behind the dumpster.
              That's just sad shops get PAID $0.30+ a gallon for used oil or they can just dumping it and get fined $5k WAY TO GO jack A$$

Comment

That's just sad shops get PAID $0.30+ a gallon for used oil or they can just dumping it and get fined $5k WAY TO GO jack A$$
                and charge me and you a $5 disposal fee.

That nextgen oil is recycled theres a bunch of places to sell used oil to.

Comment

Haha I know, like I said these people are morons

Comment

Working...
                  X