No announcement yet.

out of business for a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good glad they caught that scumbag i hope you burn him in court. He must have something to do with another landscape company because of what they wrote. ruin them like they tried you when you go to court. This stuff pisses me off i hunt a lot and during hunting season its the same thing a least once a week on that forum...someones hunting equipment got stolen out of the woods. i hate thieves. Just out of curiosity do you have pictures of the trailers we could see? I was wondering what they looked like.

Good luck with everything in the future! keep us posted.

Comment

Please keep us posted!!!!!!!!! Karma Is A Mother Fu**er! I hope your insurance money gets you everything back and then some.... and then find out his business info and hit up his ( whoever was involved ) accounts/ customers, and take em for all there worth. And then lay this guy flat and teabag his a** for callin you a low baller, ask him if these balls are low enough! Sorry Steve.

Comment

And then lay this guy flat and teabag his a** for callin you a low baller, ask him if these balls are low enough! Sorry Steve.
        hahahahah do it

Comment

I am still working on getting my equipment to start up, but this thread has me worried. Do the general liability policies typically cover this kind of thing or do you have to get some kind of theft protection as well? If so, what is ballpark figure of how much extra the insurance would be to give you piece of mind. I don't anticipate $50k in equipment any time soon. Just talking $5k - 10k in equipment at first.

Comment

Stolen equipment

Maybe they live rather close if they had time to come get one trailer drop it and get another all in a short time... I'd get in car drive around too. Just incase you might want to consider a gps device on your next trailer.... I think Apple makes one that works with iPad and iPhone that is an actual commercial device use to track employees and such... Just a thought. Hope you get stuff back. Later

Comment

I am still working on getting my equipment to start up, but this thread has me worried. Do the general liability policies typically cover this kind of thing or do you have to get some kind of theft protection as well? If so, what is ballpark figure of how much extra the insurance would be to give you piece of mind. I don't anticipate $50k in equipment any time soon. Just talking $5k - 10k in equipment at first.
              I believe you need inland marine insurance but I'm not sure if thats for traveling between jobs or not.

Comment

I believe you need inland marine insurance but I'm not sure if thats for traveling between jobs or not.
                I thought that was for repair shops to keep gas on hand, but no it does not cover equipment off site, I have a rider for that myself.
                I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
                X