No announcement yet.

out of business for a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully some good samaritan sees the story.

I missed the torch post you had before this last one. Sorry to hear that man.

Is the news still running the story?

Ya never know, someone may have seen something, and after seeing the story put 2 and 2 together and call.

Comment

Are the police going to investigate anything? I think Cheese mentioned it before, but between your place and where the stuff was torched there has to be some kind of store with outside security cameras. Even if they went in a roundabout way, use where your stuff was found as the center and circle out from there.

Comment

Are the police going to investigate anything? I think Cheese mentioned it before, but between your place and where the stuff was torched there has to be some kind of store with outside security cameras. Even if they went in a roundabout way, use where your stuff was found as the center and circle out from there.
        The problem with that is the stores dont care. I had a backpack blower stolen from the back of my truck at a homedepot. I went in to get a gutter bracket, came back and it was gone. When I asked for parking lot surveillance footage I was giving the run around. Even when police asked HD refused.

Comment

At this point I might be tempted to even start a company called 'low ball lawn care' 'we beat any prices.' Then see who I really get angry at me. I bet that would be the person involved.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i could do that but that means more insurance, and another business liscense, which means more money i have to fork out

Comment

Vet,

You may already know this, but just in case, you can deduct these theft losses on your taxes. Make sure you prepare good records for you costs for these items. Any little bit helps.

Comment

For tracking purposes, I wonder if you could get a cheap cell phone that might even be one of those pay per minute ones. Mount it in the trailer some where and always leave it on. Maybe even attached to a battery.

Then in the event the trailer is stolen, could you contact the phone company and find out the location of where the phone is?

Or maybe you could even install an Anti-theft mobile tracking software app onto the phone that could help.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You can always tie one of these to the hitch...

Attached Files
                  Pat

Comment

well they caught the guy that did it. he is claiming he was hired. and that he worked alone. so now its time to take his a** to court, and hang him out to dry

Comment

Wow thats awesome! Did they state what lead to his arrest?

I have an inepensive means about 100 to purchase and 200 a yr. I use zoombak. Its only about two inchs by half an inch. It is wired to the battery that powers the electric jack and is split off that line so it isn't obvious. Said battery is kept charged by a solar panel on the roof of the trailer. It's set with a geo fence around my yard and texts me and the other half then we can also actively track it. Its a small piece of mind there are also cameras covering the yard. Their site is www.zoombak.com
                      Liberty Landscaping LLC
                      www.libertylndscpng.com
                      Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

I looked at Zoombak's website. It didn't look like they offered all that. How did you get the fence thng set up?

Comment

well they caught the guy that did it. he is claiming he was hired. and that he worked alone. so now its time to take his a** to court, and hang him out to dry

"Hired?" Time to make the bastage talk.

Did they ban waterboarding?

Comment

something funny here ,how did the guy who worked alone pick up 2 trailers by himself ? It doesnt make any sense that he would come back for a second trailer .

Comment

That's what I said but I was gone for my doctor appt for a hour

Comment

Good glad they caught that scumbag i hope you burn him in court. He must have something to do with another landscape company because of what they wrote. ruin them like they tried you when you go to court. This stuff pisses me off i hunt a lot and during hunting season its the same thing a least once a week on that forum...someones hunting equipment got stolen out of the woods. i hate thieves. Just out of curiosity do you have pictures of the trailers we could see? I was wondering what they looked like.

Good luck with everything in the future! keep us posted.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X