No announcement yet.

out of business for a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A surveillance camera might be in order for where you park your trailers.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=sh....0..0.0...0.0.
    http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Wow I am so very sorry to hear this. I sure hope you find your stuff and hang the people who got it!!

Comment

well they found my stuff at 230 this morning. Torched. someone cut lowballer in the wall of trailer

Comment

Thats horrible sorry man...was anything recoverable?

Comment

Nope nothing found it in east st Louis

Comment

Omg they just torched both trailers with equipment? What a waste sounfs like a competitor ....
              Liberty Landscaping LLC
              www.libertylndscpng.com
              Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

i am going o sound like an *** but you do not need a title for trailers to register them. go to http://www.mbi-trailers.com/ as long as you say your trailer is 92 or older you do not need anything except a bill of sale (they provide you with one, fill it out yourself) you do not need the bill of sale notarized. or you can claim it as homemade. anything 92 or newer needs some kind of proof of empty weight.
                it is 90 for 5 years registered in maine. once you have it registered you can move the registration over to whatever state you are in. they also do not check vin numbers.
                Krzysztof
                Zawadzki Landscaping
                203-212-2498

www.zawadzkilandscaping.com
                http://www.facebook.com/ZawadzkiLandscaping

Comment

That sucks so bad I'm sorry to hear about it. I hope they find the people responsible and hang them

Comment

I would be asking my customers if anybody has been approaching them after the stuff got stolen ,lowballer is often used in this business by other lco's ,not so much from random theives and hoodlums .

Comment

I would be asking my customers if anybody has been approaching them after the stuff got stolen ,lowballer is often used in this business by other lco's ,not so much from random theives and hoodlums .
                      Exactly. This was someone you "took" work from either by working in "their" area, or by taking on a client that used to be theirs.

Time to get cracking on that news story. There isn't a local station in this country that wouldn't run that one. Especially with the way it "ended".

Comment

some people .

Comment

News has been informed they took the story yesterday

Comment

News has been informed they took the story yesterday
                            Great! Can't wait to see it.

For the others on the forum that may not know Veteranslawncare and I am in the same area. We know the same news, that is why i was so specific in the channels.

Hopefully it does as good as the other Vets that they have shown and got their stuff back.

Put a plug in for Saber!!!! haha j/k...trying to get a laugh out of ya. This has to be hard for ya.

PM me for when the story airs. My wife knows about this cuz I tell her everything.....she'd like to see it. She's searching on her free time as well man.

Hope it turns out good for ya!

Comment

What did the police say when they contacted you after everything was torched? Have they any leads? I would contact businesses near you and the location it was found for video leads....
                              Liberty Landscaping LLC
                              www.libertylndscpng.com
                              Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

Well the good news is, you pissed them off pretty good for them to do that

Also, how would they know about your pricing. Perhaps you got a call for an estimate from someone who was in the business? Hmmmmm.

Could be anything, needle in a haystack.

Comment

Working...
                                X