No announcement yet.

out of business for a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should all print out some stickers that say our equipment is monitored by gps.

Comment

police asked me if i had lojack on my stuff

Comment

i know someone that can do stickers ill make a phone call and see how much it will cost

Comment

so all the sticks should say

OUR EQUIPMENT IS MONITORED BY GPS

Comment

That's awful. The problem is it's so identifiable they ptobably painted it. Check vacant areas they may have dumped the trailers after they took out your stuff. Notify area service locations in case they try to sell it to then or trade it in. Make some flyers and give them to otger landscapers. Just a few ideas. Dorry it happened to you. I hope you get it all or most back quick. The news ia a Really good idea!!!
            Liberty Landscaping LLC
            www.libertylndscpng.com
            Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

I am so sorry about this!

Can you post this in craigslist too to warn others about the theft and help them look for your equipment?

Maybe include pictures of the trailers?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

so i went to the doctor today and came home and both enclosed trailers are gone. can you say wtf i am pissed. and none of my neighbors seen anything. filed a police report and waiting for insurance company to call me back
                Holly crap man no way.. Lawn Equipment theft is up 100% all around everywhere. Its like you have to have a fort knox to keep your crap from being stolen. Even if you put locks on everything they still can get anything. Hell all they got to do is pull up to your trailer and wrap a rope around the tounge good enough and they dont need to take a lock off. Sorry your stuff was stolen man. If they catch the people i hope they get hit hard. Press charges to the fullest and sue for even more

Comment

Try this type of lock that goes inside the hitch were the ball normally would.

http://www.toolup.com/masterlock_379...FQ1jhwodJ3BhXQ
                  Pat

Comment

I have metal ones like that and they cut them off

Comment

I also use the master style. I always park a vehicle in front of it tho.
                      Liberty Landscaping LLC
                      www.libertylndscpng.com
                      Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

My buddy is printing me up some bumper stickers I am going to stick everything

Comment

That is unfortunate, I can't imagine going through that.

I hope the insurance company helps out. I know the probability of reclaiming equipment is generally very slim, especially if they steal that quantity and used torches. They probably knew what they were doing.

Karma will get them back someday regardless.

I would push the local news agencies more than anything.

Comment

My buddy is printing me up some bumper stickers I am going to stick everything
                            Are you planing on getting a bunch of them. You should sell them on eBay.

Comment

I bought 10 FOR 20 bucks

Comment

I think the "news" idea is a very good one.

I know that if I saw that story, I'd be inclined to help in some way.

You'll be seeing some very cheap, off-colored equipment on craigslist very soon, I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X