Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

So today I went over to a new clients house, she signed the contract and gave me the payment.

Unfortunately, I had to sit through an hour+ of life stories about every relative she has/had. Every job she worked, EVERYTHING.

She had to sign 3 cheques for me, and it took her 20 minutes to write each one, she would always interrupt herself and keep talking.

Every five seconds she would say a word that would trigger ANOTHER story she'd have to tell me.

ANYWAY, it's over and done... I hate this. lol.

-

Now;

I find it very difficult to unwind after a day of work. Normally people are exhausted and want to sleep, but every time I come home I feel like I could run a marathon. Any suggestions?

Go back over to her place?

Comment

Go back over to her place? lol now thats funny...

there are some weird ones out there...
      { gettin after the green}...

Comment

LOL!!!

I would never get out of there.

Comment

Ok, I'm heading over to the bar with a few friends. I'll let you know how 5 pitchers of beer work out.

Comment

Scott, you need either a nice friendly older person to work with you and sit there and listen to all your customers, or someone that is really challenged that no one wants to talk to
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Scott, you need either a nice friendly older person to work with you and sit there and listen to all your customers, or someone that is really challenged that no one wants to talk to
              Maybe I'll just stop showering. lol

Comment

HAHAHAH what if that makes you even more attractive to them!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X