First huge business mishap.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yeah, now to figure out how to get the trailer out of the yard, after that massive amount of rain yesterday, I need matracks to get into the back yard. But oh well, I guess I can get the trailer a little dirty. Then a good sanding and paint is well deserved, old man winter somehow got the paint to peel. Anyone want to come paint a trailer?
      [CENTER]CENTER]

Comment

hahaha
        I will be right there, hold your breath

Comment

haha HURRY UP!

Talked my dad into looking for a nice 7x16 enclosed trailer, so paint can wait. However another UPDATE:

Got my mower back, runs like a champ. Still backfires when I turn it off, Dumb. But I got completed a landscaping job today, pulled about 800lbs of dirt/pebble with it, didn't even act like it was there. Before it had a power surge (for lack of better terms) Later this week ROLLING! 750 gallons of water, me on a mower, what's better?
          [CENTER]CENTER]

Comment

Well One Time I Was Mowing a Foreclosed House. The Grass Wasn't That Tall prob. 4-5in.(first time cutting this prop.) which isnt bad for a foreclosed house, i was in the back yard cutting up against the deck when i ran over a cable dog chain. . and it got wrapped around the blades(the cable was all bunched up when i hit it). . i turned the PTO off so fast i didnt even wreck anything. . the bad part was the other end of the cable was hooked to something under the deck, and i could not get to it. . i had about 2 ft of play on the cable. . so i yelled for my brother in the front yard. . i had to lift the front end of the rider in the air while he slid a lawn chair that was on the deck under it. He made sure it didnt fall. while it took me 15min to un-wrap the cable. . . I WAS NOT HAPPY

Comment

haha HURRY UP!

Got my mower back, runs like a champ. Still backfires when I turn it off, Dumb.

it back fires because there is still gas in the cylinder. and it has to go someplace so it goes out the exhaust. . . before you shut off your mower, Idle it way down. . let it idle on low for 30sec-1min then shut it off. . . should take care of your prob.

Comment

it back fires because there is still gas in the cylinder. and it has to go someplace so it goes out the exhaust. . . before you shut off your mower, Idle it way down. . let it idle on low for 30sec-1min then shut it off. . . should take care of your prob.
                While I agree with this as a likely description of your problem I disagree with that as your only solution. Your engine likely has a anti-backfire solenoid on it that is may not be working, or your valves could be out of adjustment since you just had your head off. It is hard to troubleshoot an engine online but this gives you a few things to look at.
                I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
                X