Need some help on my encounter today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep us posted on how this goes.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It wasn't a scam but it was actually AMWAY. If your are familiar with that company is all based off selling their products through networking. I have the meeting and there is about 50 other people in suits and a speaker. All they do is talk about the financial possibilities of what this business can get you but rarely talked about how to achieve.

Any comments and thoughts on the AMWAY company?

Curtis Michael
      President
      The Grounds Crew
      (425) 765-2638
      www.thegroundscrewllc.com

Comment

Amway! I knew it. I hate to say it but... , well, no I don't, Amway is a scam. I'll bet not one of those people have a dime to their name. I'd say more but I'm not going to type a novel on my phone.
        Last edited by mark123; 12-14-2011, 03:53 PM.
        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I actually laughed out loud...hard haha
          Did you pass out from laughing today?

Comment

I think if you have the choice between putting your time and energy into your own business or spending time doing that stuff, I'd say putting your time and energy into your own business. It will give you greater rewards.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

LOL that is good. I had a guy try a similar thing with me. Even gave me a DVD... LOL
              Last edited by The Cleaning Doctor; 12-17-2011, 11:56 PM.
              Pat

Comment

I think if you have the choice between putting your time and energy into your own business or spending time doing that stuff, I'd say putting your time and energy into your own business. It will give you greater rewards.
                This is 100% correct. Very astute, sir.

Comment

Did you pass out from laughing today?
                  Once i read "it was actually AMWAY"...yes, yes i did.

Actually, my aunt and uncle did AMWAY back in the 80's, tried to get my mom and dad involved, but they walked away.

I would stay clear of it man, not worth your time

Comment

The guy that gave me the DVD was making so much money from it that he wanted the DVD back... LOL
                    Pat

Comment

The guy that gave me the DVD was making so much money from it that he wanted the DVD back... LOL
                      That's because they have to pay for those. The only people making money from AMWAY are the producers of their DVD/CD/Books that they sell to the dingles that join.

Comment

Working...
                      X