No announcement yet.

How would you handle this situation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you advertise, watch your wording and don't forget any disclaimers!!!
    Jim
    I had my "*certain conditions apply" within the ad.

Regardless, it wasn't a choice of what is right vs what is wrong. In short, I guess I just wasn't interested in going out of my way a second time, once again free of charge. The first time was enough. I didn't have a lot of time prior to storing the equipment, so cleanups started early until late November, there was no way to book them all for late November.

As I grow my business more and more, I will always still understand the importance of being reliable, but no longer will I allow my customers to use it against me for work which has not been paid for, or work that I had already completed.

Many would go out of their way for their clients, but I think I've run out of fuse. There is no 'real' return for going the extra mile in my case, so it's time to cut back. If I go out of my way for a client, usually the client will become someone I dread.

********-

Anyway, topic closed. Thanks for the responses guys!

oh, and wine and crackers would be fabulous with my cheese. lol

Comment

Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, I bet it really has helped others reading it and in similar situations.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, I bet it really has helped others reading it and in similar situations.
        We can only hope!

For me, this scenario has been extremely difficult. Especially when you're right in it, and it's always different than what outsiders are limited to reading on a post. The more I can offer, the better.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X