No announcement yet.

Bad start to the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that a deadline that was printed on the flyer? Are you able to edit that before handing it out?
    I wish steve, I have 1500 more flyers with a deadline of April 1st already printed on them. Therse no turning back aha

Any advertisement is good advertisement i suppose and id be willing to flex the deadline a few days after i distribute the rest just because its the weather and shippings fault.. i shouldnt take that opportunity away from customers..but i wont hold onto it forever.
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

Any advertisement is good advertisement i suppose and id be willing to flex the deadline a few days after i distribute the rest just because its the weather and shippings fault.. i shouldnt take that opportunity away from customers..but i wont hold onto it forever.
      I would think, even if it's past the deadline, people will still call to see if they can get the deal.
      Good luck

Comment

I would think, even if it's past the deadline, people will still call to see if they can get the deal.
        Good luck
        Thats what im hoping, and if not..at least they will see my name and number and my flashy ad aha

do you think i should scratch out the deadline with one thick line in sharpie?
        or print out little notes extending the deadline and staple them to each?

Comment

Same weather problems here. Waiting for the rain to stop to do some clean ups that I keep postponing. I was handing out flyers in light rain today. So I dont think your timing is bad at all. Its downtime so make the best of it.

Comment

Thats what im hoping, and if not..at least they will see my name and number and my flashy ad aha

do you think i should scratch out the deadline with one thick line in sharpie?
            or print out little notes extending the deadline and staple them to each?
            Scratch out the deadline and hand them all out
            www.painelesscreations.com
            Visit us on Facebook
            http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

Scratch out the deadline and hand them all out
              Thanks for your input
              I was afraid it would look unprofessional but then i realized..
              these are the most professional flyers ive seen around here by 1000000000
              sooo even with a sharpie line..it will still look atleast 1000 times better

Comment

Working...
              X