Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke two snow throwers today

First day out. Two snow throwers down.

The one I just bought sounds like it has a carburetor issue. The good ol' junky craftsman just lost a spring. I got it back together but without the return spring the auger runs all the time.

It's too cold to work on a machine today.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Well, that certainly sucks.

Mine is just sitting in the garage waiting for some accumulation.
    Here in Pittsburgh, we've only got enough snow to cover the grass. Very windy today.

Comment

... Here in Pittsburgh, we've only got enough snow to cover the grass. ...
      I'm only 50 miles north of you and we got about 5" since last night.

Comment

Mark, where are you located? I am from Erie, PA originally... but i now live down near philly. Sounds like you are around the Meadville area?

Comment

Mark, where are you located? I am from Erie, PA originally... but i now live down near philly. Sounds like you are around the Meadville area?
          New Castle. Lawrence county.

Comment

cool... good luck, hope you get lots of snow this winter!!

Comment

I got the Honda snow thrower back today. Carburetor rebuilt. Cost $45. Seems to run really well. I left the Craftsman at the repair shop but I hope I don't need it any more.

I knew I needed a backup but now I know I need a backup for the backup, too.
              Last edited by mark123; 12-07-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X