Help rookie with upset wife.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update...

Wife and I had a wonderful trip and it never snowed at home!!!! So Win win for me.
    www.painelesscreations.com
    Visit us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

I am very glad to hear it. What advise would you give now to a newer lawn care business owner that found themselves in a similar situation?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I realize this is an old post and the trip has already happened. First let me say that I am glad it all went off without a hitch. I have been in business since 1994 and we have had 2 real vacations since I started the business. What seems to work, at least in my case is to take some mini vacations throughout the year. A long weekend at the lake is always a relaxing vacation, a trip to the zoo, museums, ect. Also Friday night is family night. No matter what, short of a family member being sick or in need of help. My wife has supported me in all that I do. She completes me and I would not have what I have without her. We just celibrated our 31st annerversary so she knows how I am and that I will not change. I like to think she wouldn't have it any other way.
        Dennis E. Forbes
        http://raindancelandscape.com/
        Rain Dance Irrigation and Landscape
        24550 Highway 98
        Boonville MO 65233

Comment

As you reflect on this, do you have any thoughts on how it could be improved upon? Are there other ways you would like to handle this yet you just haven't been able to pull it off yet?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X