Today's callbacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's callbacks

Each afternoon when I get home I check my magic jack and return the calls.

I got two this afternoon.

The first was from a lady that I worked for one time last year. I had sent her a letter explaining my new and continuing services that I offer along with the pertinent prices for her property.

I called her back and it turns out that she just called to ask me if I could suggest someone for a service that I don't provide. I tell her who I'd use if it were me.

"Are you interested in my services?"

"No. Thanks. Bye."

The next was a nice fellow from Texas. When I returned his call he wanted to know of the services I provide so I rattle them off and he sounds very pleased. I think it's strange that he's calling from Texas so I ask where the property to be serviced is located.

"King of Prussia." That's a little over 300 miles from my area. He was very nice though and we had a good laugh. My site seems to rank well in the search engines. Yay!

The second was just a misunderstanding, the first was just a bit off kilter.

I'm going to call the Chinese restaurant and ask them where can I get a good Ravioli and Marinara.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Very interesting! You never know when the first one will need your services again.

Why do you think there was a misunderstanding with the 2nd one?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X