No announcement yet.

Stuck in a rut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about this and considering different ideas.

With the way you want to run things, have you ever thought about becoming like a property management company? Where you hire subcontractors to handle the property maintenance instead of trying to higher employees?

Would that be better for your situation?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I would love to get into property management. At the same time I love yard care. ITs just the pressure getting to me.
      White Company

Comment

I was thinking about this and considering different ideas.

With the way you want to run things, have you ever thought about becoming like a property management company? Where you hire subcontractors to handle the property maintenance instead of trying to higher employees?

Would that be better for your situation?
        Property Management requires a Real estate brokers license, thanks again California.
        White Company

Comment

Property Management requires a Real estate brokers license, thanks again California.
          What would be required to get that license? It might be relatively simple to do.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

What would be required to get that license? It might be relatively simple to do.
            It actually is a pain. You must have time in the field. sponsored by a broker as a sales person, that all sorts of exams, pay all sorts of dos. Its not something that can be obtained in a day, a month or even a year.
            White Company

Comment

Well in the larger picture if this is something you would like to do, having these licenses may help protect you from fly by night operations that exist in the lawn care industry.

Comment

Well in the larger picture if this is something you would like to do, having these licenses may help protect you from fly by night operations that exist in the lawn care industry.
                Having a license just lines our governors pockets, plain and simple.
                White Company

Comment

Working...
                X