easy way to save $$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy way to save $$

i have quite a bit of work that goes year round but i make most of my money from april thru october so i usually run this in reverse.Give it a try.
    Attached Files
    www.tammikproperties.com

It takes a year to save just over $1300???? No offense, but that wouldnt even cover a mortgage payment.

Comment

It takes a year to save just over $1300???? No offense, but that wouldnt even cover a mortgage payment.
      I hear that!

Comment

How did you come up with the idea of saving $1 more each week through out the year?

Have you found any pros or cons of using that system so far?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How did you come up with the idea of saving $1 more each week through out the year?

Have you found any pros or cons of using that system so far?
          Pros are at the end of a year you have 1300 dollars and change in your pocket.For me and my wife thats a beach trip for a few days,or Christmas presents for the grand kids.

Cons are...Well i haven't really found any yet.

It wasn't meant to make a mortgage payment or pay any other bill.It's extra money to have to do as you please with.
          www.tammikproperties.com

Comment

Pros are at the end of a year you have 1300 dollars and change in your pocket.For me and my wife thats a beach trip for a few days,or Christmas presents for the grand kids.

Cons are...Well i haven't really found any yet.

It wasn't meant to make a mortgage payment or pay any other bill.It's extra money to have to do as you please with.
            Well I stand corrected!

Now that I see the method to your madness, It's smart.

New business owners can save enough money this way to add a new piece of equipment, advertise, decal the trucks etc.. And if you double or triple your savings, now you are talking a new trailer.

Oh, and what a way to save for Uncle Sam at the end of the year.

This is a base, I would urge others to build off of it.

Comment

Well I stand corrected!

Now that I see the method to your madness, It's smart.

New business owners can save enough money this way to add a new piece of equipment, advertise, decal the trucks etc.. And if you double or triple your savings, now you are talking a new trailer.

Oh, and what a way to save for Uncle Sam at the end of the year.

This is a base, I would urge others to build off of it.
              exactly..The cash can be used for anything.We've been doing this for years.I do it,My wife does it and my kids try to do it. I figure i can donate 30-40 minutes of my labor a week to it. The way the economy has been you almost have to put back what you can anyway
              www.tammikproperties.com

Comment

I would just put $25 bucks every week in
                http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

I would just put $25 bucks every week in
                  This is what I do. I have it auto-transfered so I never see it.

Comment

i think it is a great idea by TamMik and shows people how easy it actually is to save money that otherwise would make excuses.

if you don't like the end result and want to end up with more money then modify it to reach your target.
                    otherwise spending a dollar a week and adding a dollar to it each week is as easy as it gets and most people blow more money in a day on ciggarettes, alcohol and energy drinks.

Comment

ciggarettes, alcohol and energy drinks.
                      3 of the greatest things ever.

Comment

As you go into the next year, do you think your savings plan will differ at all? Do you plan on changing the amounts you are saving or will you stick with this plan?
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

As you go into the next year, do you think your savings plan will differ at all? Do you plan on changing the amounts you are saving or will you stick with this plan?
                          probably not.we've been doing it this way for so long it's become 2nd nature.the biggest part of the cash i put back stays in the business savings account and doesnt get touched unless i just "need" something or something breaks.
                          www.tammikproperties.com

Comment

Well it's a good thing to see that you save. I think most everyone tends to think whatever money they are making today, they will make even more tomorrow so what is the point in saving.

Furthermore I think most people want to get the biggest bang for their buck. By this I mean, they work hard, so they want to spend as much as they can or more to maximize their purchasing power to justify all that hard work.

Comment

Whenever I come home, I just dump all my change into a jar from my wallet. I only keep bills or 1-2 dollar coins.

... it's gonna cost me a fortune just to buy the wraps for them, before I can give it all to the bank.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X