Curious to Invest in You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious to Invest in You?

I want to make a small investment of $1,000 - $2,000 in someone, or some thing.

I would require a return of my full investment + 30% or more, depending on many variables.

If anyone thinks they can make that happen in five (5) months, let me hear you out - maybe we can set something up.

buy a snowmobile now at summer prices ,then sell it in October for double or more .In December buy a motorcycle,boat,or some other summer toy ,then sell it in March or April for double .December gets the very best deals after the second week ,as that's when Christmas panic mode sets in and nobody has cash for themselves so nobody is buying toys which gives you a great advantage .You could probably buy mowers etc then for the same types of deals .

Comment

go buy some drugs and sell them you will probably double your money

of course you take the chance of going to jail and becoming some big guys bitch.

Comment

go buy some drugs and sell them you will probably double your money

of course you take the chance of going to jail and becoming some big guys bitch.
        I agree. Drugs are a great investment.

Comment

I agree. Drugs are a great investment.
          after 24 years in this business i often consider using them to numb me from the stupidity of some of the people i work for.

Comment

Great ideas guys!

Not a bad turnaround either!!!

brb, someone at the door.

Comment

Flush it like they do on TV! lol
              Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
              Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
              CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

I want to make a small investment of $1,000 - $2,000 in someone, or some thing.
                I am kind of surprised a new startup didn't jump on this to get you to invest in them.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X