Newspaper press release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper press release

Here is a great example of Chase Lawn Care getting into the local paper. A lot of newspapers are constantly looking for something to write about. Check out this article on them.

I bet this brought in a lot of phone calls. Have you sent a press release into your local newspaper yet? If you haven't, why haven't you?

Chase Lawn Care and Garden Landscaping open for business - Wish you could give your lawn the tender love and care it deserves after a long, snow-filled winter, but you just don’t have the time? Don’t let your lawn suffer— and get that beautiful outdoor living space you crave with one simple phone call.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is a great example of Chase Lawn Care getting into the local paper. A lot of newspapers are constantly looking for something to write about. Check out this article on them.

I bet this brought in a lot of phone calls. Have you sent a press release into your local newspaper yet? If you haven't, why haven't you?

Chase Lawn Care and Garden Landscaping open for business - Wish you could give your lawn the tender love and care it deserves after a long, snow-filled winter, but you just don’t have the time? Don’t let your lawn suffer— and get that beautiful outdoor living space you crave with one simple phone call.
    Looks like a excellent marketing idea to me.
    I wonder what something like that would cost?

Comment

Most of the time, it's free. If they have a spot and they need to write about something, give them something to write about.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X