Newspaper press release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper press release

Here is a great example of Chase Lawn Care getting into the local paper. A lot of newspapers are constantly looking for something to write about. Check out this article on them.

I bet this brought in a lot of phone calls. Have you sent a press release into your local newspaper yet? If you haven't, why haven't you?

Chase Lawn Care and Garden Landscaping open for business - Wish you could give your lawn the tender love and care it deserves after a long, snow-filled winter, but you just don’t have the time? Don’t let your lawn suffer— and get that beautiful outdoor living space you crave with one simple phone call.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is a great example of Chase Lawn Care getting into the local paper. A lot of newspapers are constantly looking for something to write about. Check out this article on them.

I bet this brought in a lot of phone calls. Have you sent a press release into your local newspaper yet? If you haven't, why haven't you?

Chase Lawn Care and Garden Landscaping open for business - Wish you could give your lawn the tender love and care it deserves after a long, snow-filled winter, but you just don’t have the time? Don’t let your lawn suffer— and get that beautiful outdoor living space you crave with one simple phone call.
    Looks like a excellent marketing idea to me.
    I wonder what something like that would cost?

Comment

Most of the time, it's free. If they have a spot and they need to write about something, give them something to write about.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X