Make your own door hanger online designer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your own door hanger online designer

Do you have a tough time creating professional looking marketing material for your lawn care business? If so, you have got to try this new lawn care business door hanger and flyer designer.

You simply enter your information and the online designer creates a pdf file you can download, print out or send to your printer.

Try out the lawn care door hanger designer and let me know how it works out for you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Do you have to have a url link for the logo?

I have a logo but I am not sure what it takes for a url link?

Comment

You would have to upload your logo to your website or to maybe an online photo gallery?

Try it out and see how it works.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Ok

I did get the logo to work after uploading it to flickr.com (that is what the logo on the template had)

So that works, I just need to play around with placement... its rather difficult.

I used my browser back button too make corrections but each time I have to start from the begining... when I hit the browser back button it erases everything and you have to start from where you select the background..

Its a very cool tool, just a bit frustrating. I wish there were a way to do editing like normal.

Comment

Oh I didn't know that happens!

I gotta make it better. I figure if I get some positive feedback from it and members like it, I can always improve upon it.

Comment

Its still a great idea

Once the bugs are worked out it is one heck of a cool tool to have access to!

You really have a useful site here.

Just wanted to express my thanks....

Comment

Oh you are welcome!

Were you able to finally create something useful from it? Anything we could see?

Comment

Disign It Yourself Question

Is there a way to get rid of the all care lawn and landscape logo on the spring flyer. I really like it but the logo looks out of place with my information. Also can I put my own logo there instead?

Comment

Yea, you should be able to put in the link to your logo and it should appear.

Comment

Logo Placement Question

I created a logo using the same program, which is great by the way, saved it and put the location of that in the proper space on the form you fill out to create your flier. Does it have to be saved a certain way?

Comment

You are going to have to save the logo and then upload it to a web address that you can insert into the designer.

Say for instance, I wanted to use this logo on my door hanger.

I'd have to upload it to my server and use the following web address.

:
                      http://www.gopherforum.com/uploaded-files/images/gopherhaul-logo.jpg 

Comment

got it and thanks for the great site

Comment

You are welcome! Are you going to get them printed or what will you do with them?

Keep us posted on how it all goes with them.

Comment

thanks steve that really Helped me a lot!

Comment

Hi Steve,

Nice site you have here. I was trying to create a design with the door hangers and I am unable to create a link to them.

I keep getting messages, such as jpeg or php formats are not accepted. Also that the "Alpha channel not supported".

I was wondering if there could be a glitch of some sort. I have tried using the address of my logo on my website, I uploaded another one using file manager, and I also tried flickr, and it will not accept any of them.

If you do decide to ever revamp it, it may be a good idea to create the ability to download the logo from your personal computer. Just an idea....

Loved your book! Great stuff.
                              BigJ
                              Manly Garden & Lawn Care

Comment

Working...
                              X