Displaying business cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying business cards

One of our forum members sent me a link for a product called card cues! Check this out. Very neat. Can you imagine thumbtacking these all over the local store bulletin boards? WOW I bet you would get a lot of attention.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfeQAbS3qXI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfeQAbS3qXI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Check out their site here. http://www.cardcues.com/

What do you think of it?
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Great Idea

Great Idea!

I just ordered it. The golf courses open here in February. I'm one in each.

Comment

How will you use them at the golf course?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Business cards at Golf Course

How will you use them at the golf course?
        I will adapt my "have you seen" flyer and place the business card holder on it.
        Attached Files

Comment

That is excellent! Something like this?
          Attached Files

Comment

I like that idea with the puppy in the grass saying have you seen. I think it would work with any animal and put them in a crappy yard. Then at the top put LOST. Underneath the pic you could then put something like let us help you find that yard that your looking for.

Comment

Underneath the pic you could then put something like let us help you find that yard that your looking for.
              That is a very creative marketing idea! Nice work! Do you think you might experiment with this and put it on telephone poles maybe in your area?

Comment

Itís got a lot of potential I think it would be great to use but it needs to be worked on just a little bit.

Comment

Itís got a lot of potential I think it would be great to use but it needs to be worked on just a little bit.
                  What are you thinking? What do you like or dislike?

Comment

I like most of it but i've got to find the right picture and I want to change the phrase up underneath the pic

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing what you come up with !

Comment

Working...
                      X