Do you have a good USP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usp

I don't know it this is a USP, but I have this on the back of my business cards.
    Attached Files

Comment

I like that a lot! Have you had customers compliment you on your business cards?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You all got me thinking as I read this. What is the difference between a Unique Sales Position and a slogan?
        What the diffrence is suppose to be;

A slogan is who you are and what you as a co. stand for. Kinda a mini mission statement. "Quality Ontime, Every Cut, Every Time

A usp is a targeted sales statement- Someone said on here "you grow it we mow it" that is a usp

Bothe could be used as a tag line

Comment

Thank you!

Do you find you use both in your marketing or do you tend to just use one or the other?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thank you!

Do you find you use both in your marketing or do you tend to just use one or the other?
            I Always have my slogan in my marketing material " Dependable, Professional Quality, Always" TM VPS
            As for a usp, it depends on the type of marketing i am doing, and what i am pushing.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X