New marketing idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New marketing idea

Hey guys I've got another one here. I was talking to my father this morning about solar pannels. I don't know who is scared of heights but those solar pannels have to be cleaned some how. I don't know if anyone is doing this already or not? It could be a new business

That sounds like a good idea to me. People in my area dont have them, although I've heard my dad talk about getting them before. I'm sure he'd pay some one to clean them, I know neither of us really enjoy heights.

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
    Go to this thread to learn more:
    http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

Yea that is a great idea. You could include that along with your window cleaning services!

Have you thought about how you would market that or how you would price it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i'm not sure yet on how to market it or what the price would be. I think i need to do a few first to get a feel for them. but all of them are going to be different because some roofs you can walk and others you cant

Comment

Yea I would think there would be a risk factor that would have to be involved. This would increase the price.

Try out a few and see how much time it takes. I'd love to hear what you find!

Keep up the creativity.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X