Holloween Phone Calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloween Phone Calls

Here is a pic i made to advertise the business for holloween.

I thought it was catchy and funny

I am sending it though the myspace bulletins, and comment section and other places
    Attached Files
    Last edited by landonkade; 10-20-2008, 10:01 PM.

Good for you!

You have become a master at internet marketing. Did you see my response to your web post on how well you are ranking?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Good for you!

You have become a master at internet marketing. Did you see my response to your web post on how well you are ranking?
      I love advertising in different ways, keeps the name flowing out there

Yes, i will respond to it

Comment

Where do you find the inspiration for all your creative marketing ideas?

How do you think all this has effected you, having this creative outlet? Are you having a better time than ever before in life now?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Matt,

Good job on the creativity. Being boring is the #1 sin in marketing and you've definitely overcome that one.

The only thing I'd recommend you do to bump up the effectiveness even more is to make a very specific offer that relates to your ad. For example, instead of just saying 'call for a scary quote', try something like "Call Before October 31st to receive our Spooktacular Halloween Service Package!"

Even though it could be basically the same thing, it just conveys a little more value to your prospects.
          Chestin

Comment

Matt,

Good job on the creativity. Being boring is the #1 sin in marketing and you've definitely overcome that one.

The only thing I'd recommend you do to bump up the effectiveness even more is to make a very specific offer that relates to your ad. For example, instead of just saying 'call for a scary quote', try something like "Call Before October 31st to receive our Spooktacular Halloween Service Package!"

Even though it could be basically the same thing, it just conveys a little more value to your prospects.

I will probaly make a picture for thanksgiving here soon with a saying or something.

I thought about doing some advertising as in flyers(hardly any expense, could turn in to a gain) here in a few days. Any catchy ideas chestin

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing more of your designs.

Comment

Working...
              X