What Do You Use To Edit PDF Files?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Use To Edit PDF Files?

I have downloaded Adobe PRO and a couple of other editors. I have been running into a dead-end on editing the .pdf flyers. What do you all use?

I have downloaded Adobe PRO and a couple of other editors. I have been running into a dead-end on editing the .pdf flyers. What do you all use?
    You just can't edit a PDF file

Comment

I am thinking you could also screen capture it and edit it in a graphics program.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am thinking you could also screen capture it and edit it in a graphics program.
        Even then, I think it's better off if you start from scratch

Comment

foxit pdf editor

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

PDF files are editable if saved with layers. However they can only be edited in programs such as Photoshop. Chances are the PDF file you are looking at is a "flattened" version and there are no layers.

If you post the file(or email it to me), and explain what you need done I might be able to help.
            Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

It really depends what you need to edit on your PDF, but here's a free online PDF editing tool. It's very, very cool

http://www.pdfhammer.com/project.php...237052cdec8f5e

Try it out and let me know what you think.
              Chestin

Comment

Working...
              X