No announcement yet.

Restaurant place mat advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will get you some picture if you want?
    Thats awesome! I would like to see what you did. That would be another great marketing product for you to sell!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thats awesome! I would like to see what you did. That would be another great marketing product for you to sell!
      Me too

Comment

Here is one that I have in a Shell Gas Station.

The good thing about gas stations, they get tons of traffic to see advertising.

I put my outdoor business card holders on the top of these so people can Take A Card and the card holder does not fall open or go all over the place if someone knocks it over or when they put more napkins in the holder.
        They work great for me.

I have about 20 gas stations and the owners want me to more of thier other stores because the look nice.

THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!

If I did sell them, I would have to get $19.99 for the stand up ones.

I will send mor of the other ones I have in the resturaunts.

Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com
        sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

I have about 20 gas stations and the owners want me to more of thier other stores because the look nice.
          That is really cool!

How do you go about getting them in the stores like that?

Do you offer to pay for the napkins or do they refill them, themselves?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

For the gas stations I will supply the napkins for the first like 6 month or all year, They only use about a half case. Case of napkins are only $50 dollors.

The Resturaunts, I just give them the holders and they get the napkins from their suppliers.

But when I bring the holders into them, just about everyone of them love the napkin holders and they say yes!

I put them in one gas stations and with in days I got calls from other gas stations asking for them. The owners are all family Indians, they realy are great/smart business people.

SORRY JUSTIN, I feel like I highjacted your thread
            Artie Crowley
            www.marketingholders.com

Comment

SORRY JUSTIN, I feel like I highjacted your thread
              That's ok, don't worry about it

Comment

For the gas stations I will supply the napkins for the first like 6 month or all year, They only use about a half case. Case of napkins are only $50 dollors.

The Resturaunts, I just give them the holders and they get the napkins from their suppliers.

But when I bring the holders into them, just about everyone of them love the napkin holders and they say yes!

I put them in one gas stations and with in days I got calls from other gas stations asking for them. The owners are all family Indians, they realy are great/smart business people.
                That is awesome! Do you give them the napkins all at once or go in there and re-supply them? I am guessing you go in there quite a bit to do that and refill your business cards too?

Comment

Yes I go back to them as much as possible, I have to show my face because I always like to talk to them about whats new. They recomend people to me.

Justin, did you get the card holder yet?

Thanx!
                  Artie Crowley
                  www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Justin, did you get the card holder yet?

Thanx!
                    Nothing yet

No tracking number ???
                    Last edited by justin_time; 07-22-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Nothing yet

No tracking number ???
                      Because it was Canada, I went in to the post Office and I can not find the receipt.

I usually use my papal for all my shipping, but it would not let me do it to Canada first class for some reason.

I have to go to the post office tomorrow, Maybe they can look it up some how.

Sorry again! But don't worry I will make sure you get it!!

Thanks!
                      Artie
                      Artie Crowley
                      www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Here is an interesting variation on the idea.

There is a company that will provide free napkins to bars with ads on them.

http://www.napads.com/hiw.html

That's pretty interesting! It makes you wonder if you could do something similar with napkins.

Or what if you ran a sewer service, could you get toilet paper printed with an ad on it for sewer services? LOL

Comment

Because it was Canada, I went in to the post Office and I can not find the receipt.

I usually use my papal for all my shipping, but it would not let me do it to Canada first class for some reason.

I have to go to the post office tomorrow, Maybe they can look it up some how.

Sorry again! But don't worry I will make sure you get it!!

Thanks!
                          Artie
                          Got it Thursday

Comment

New placemat

Comment

Justin that looks great! Are you tracking your calls now? Asking new customers where they heard of you from?

Comment

Justin that looks great! Are you tracking your calls now? Asking new customers where they heard of you from?
                                Sure am, I am going to setup an excel sheet and figure out my marketing dollars

Comment

Working...
                                X