Restaurant place mat advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant place mat advertising

Justin posted this place mat in a earlier post. Has anyone else ever experimented with this form of advertising?

Justin do you have any feedback on how it has worked since you do this? Would you do it again?
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I think I only got 1 customer out of it so far. This placemat is posted at the worse restaurant in town that could be why. And I also think my add is hidden behind the napkin since it's on the side

I payed about 300$ for 50,000 placemats.

I don't think I will be renewing it

At least, I know that doesn't work, sometimes you just gotta try a different approach on different type of marketing so yeah

Comment

Did they just distribute the placemat to one restaurant? Or how did that work?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Did they just distribute the placemat to one restaurant? Or how did that work?
        I'm not exactly sure how it works. I think they just print it for that restaurant.
        But they do other signs around town so I don't know.

Comment

Here is another pizza restaurant co-marketing flyer from David.

Dave wrote "I had these flyers printed 500 for $180 front/back and i was working at nite with the pizza company to hand them out. I was handing them out for a week now."

Remember this is based on a free pizza lawn care flyer template you can download in the flyer template section.
          Attached Files

Comment

I got a call tonight and the guy was looking for brush cutting but he was asking for 1 km road or something like that and he said it was down below so he was looking for someone with a machine to clear i am not sure what he was talking about. I asked him where he got my name, and he told me he read my add from the placemat at the restaurant

Comment

Well it is good to see someone saw the ad!

Comment

Well it is good to see someone saw the ad!
                Yeah I think people are starting to see that ad. They seem to come from out of town, so it might be a good idea

Comment

I am happy to say I renewed my place mat ad for this year. My ad will be posted in a different restaurant this time. They get about 1500 to 2000 people a month in that restaurant. It's pretty busy, their one of my customer also.

Can't wait to see the results of this output

Comment

When will the ad start to appear? Do they tell you how many restaurants in your area are getting these place mats?

They should do napkin ads too!

Comment

When will the ad start to appear? Do they tell you how many restaurants in your area are getting these place mats?

They should do napkin ads too!
                      Not sure when the ad starts but i'm going to go have lunch there today and I will find out when they are getting their new place mats. They only told me that this restaurant was having new place mats

Comment

I just got my proof of what my ad will look like on the place mat. I just signed it back and approved it with no changes. I hope they get printed soon.

Comment

I can't wait to see what it looks like.

How many restaurants will it be in? Will these restaurants all be in your mowing area?

Comment

I will be in 2 restaurants.. the 1st one still has some left so this year they decided to go to the new restaurant I just payed them. Hopefully get more business from them since they are more busy than restaurant A and restaurant B is currently one of my customer and will be a customer for life. They don't have any mower so yeah. I do it

There will be 50,000 place mats printed for restaurant B

Comment

Justin, I just saw this thread,

I advertise in about 25 to 30 restaurants right now. I went and bought these great Napkin Holders that you can put ads on both sides.

Every one of the restaurants do not charge me anything at all. I just paid for the napkin holdesr, and they where only $5 bucks each.
                              I not only sold a couple house from those ads, but people run into me and say they are sick of seeing my face all over the place. That is good!

I also bought a bunch of the large stand up napkin holder that have my advertising on the front of them. I have them in about 19 gas stations next the fountain drinks.

I do so many weird things because that is what works.

I will get you some picture if you want?

Thanks!
                              Artie
                              Artie Crowley
                              www.marketingholders.com
                              sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Working...
                              X