Home shows marketing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home shows marketing

I got a letter in the mail from the local municipal office and I was wondering what would you guys do for marketing at a spring home show

Thanks

A little while back one of the forum members built a trellis in his garden show booth to stand out. I think another year he also created a waterfall with stones and a pond.

Are you thinking about doing something there that would stand out?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Not sure.. i'm not into the landscaping.. I'm mostly in the yard care stuff..

Lawn care
      Hedge trimming

Stuff like that

I was hoping maybe get my tractor and maybe a push mower..

Not sure.. still trying to think as this show will be up in May

Comment

Maybe you could teach people on the benefits of using organic products on their lawn? Or something like that?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 08 2008,1:49)]Maybe you could teach people on the benefits of using organic products on their lawn? Or something like that?
          It's exactly what i'm gonna try to promote this year

Comment

A Habs fan from northern Ontario...interesting

Comment

Quote[/b] (UniversityLandscapers @ April 08 2008,7:16)]A Habs fan from northern Ontario...interesting
              Sure am..

GO HABS GO

Comment

I got nothing to cheer for, the Canucks are gone

Comment

Quote[/b] (UniversityLandscapers @ April 08 2008,8:33)]I got nothing to cheer for, the Canucks are gone
                  Yeah i know.. it sucks... oh well.. chear on my habs.. the only good Canadien team in the playoffs

Comment

Need some ideas for the local homeshow coming up this weekend.

2008 FRENCH RIVER

HOME TRADESHOW

Saturday May 17, 2008 9AM - 4PM

NoŽlville Community Centre

21 St-Christophe Street

NoŽlville, Ontario P0M 2N0

(705) 898-2294

FREE ADMISSION

FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!

The Mission of the French River Home Trade Show is to provide a showcase for local businesses to market their products and services to area residents and visitors. At the same time, this event will demonstrate to the public that French River is a vital and exciting place to live and work, and that the business community is prosperous.

This year's trade show will feature more than 30 exhibitors. Learn about new construction methods and new innovative products for your home or cottage.

DOOR PRIZES

CANTEEN ON SITE

Comment

Why do you do something like setting up a hole in one game and if they get get it in they are entered into a free years worth lawn maintenance... but before they hit the ball, they have to give you their email address and contact info... While they are filling out the form, you have the opportunity to talk to them about their lawn care. Also you can give out ziplock baggies with seed in them and your business card... do that for everyone that hits the ball and doesnt win... just an idea... good luck, sounds like fun

Comment

Quote[/b] (All Aspects Landscaping @ May 11 2008,9:01)]Why do you do something like setting up a hole in one game and if they get get it in they are entered into a free years worth lawn maintenance... but before they hit the ball, they have to give you their email address and contact info... While they are filling out the form, you have the opportunity to talk to them about their lawn care. *Also you can give out ziplock baggies with seed in them and your business card... do that for everyone that hits the ball and doesnt win... just an idea... good luck, sounds like fun
                        That is a sweet idea. Thanks for mentioning that.

I just looked at the price to rent a mini putt game and it's only about 35$

The grass seed is also a good idea. I will get a big bag of seed and I will staple some business cards to them

Thanks James for the good ideas..

I will post pictures

Comment

no prob justin...
                          I always good for some, and maybe crazy, ideas... lol

Let us know how you make out.

Comment

Picture to come

Comment

This ain't my mower

Attached Files

Comment