Craigslist ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice ad!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

A couple of weeks into using Craigslist and I am now turning away jobs. I turned down a job this morning from a lady who has 2 acres in a way upper class neighborhood. She told me on the phone that she had 2 companies so far this year had had to stop using them. (that was on Saturday). She wanted me to come out on Sunday morning and give her an estimate and bring the gear to mow the lawn. Then she called me Saturday night and said she had yet another company come out and mow on Saturday but still wants me to come out for the estimate on Sunday.

I called her and told her that were just not interested and that were looking for customers to build a relationship with not somone who is changing companies eveytime the sun comes up.

Ben
      Ben Belhorn
      Gotta Mow Lawn Maintenance

Comment

Today I found the following ad in our local craigslist
        http://columbus.craigslist.org/lbs/712198858.html
        Ben Belhorn
        Gotta Mow Lawn Maintenance

Comment

Haha...I've seen a few like that around here, guess they're going for the lowball market. I saw one that was something like "fat kid likes to mow grass"

Comment

how did you do your flyer and get it on Craigslist? Does anyone use photobucket?

I like you ad. How did you create it and get it on Craigs? I have noticed flyers on photobucket. Does anyone know how to do or get flyers onto photobucket to use on Craigslist? Thanks for your help.

I get those kind of calls for sure, but I give them my price and if they don't like it, it's their problem. I actually find I get some of these desperate last minute type of things, since they don't have time to research companies etc. they just look for a quick solution on Craigslist.

I've gotten a number of good commercial accounts out of Craigslist and some other jobs for estate sales and things of that nature where people just need to find someone to handle the work, and they don't want/need to put too much time and effort into it.

My advice is to have a nice, clean, professional looking ad rather than the "I'm a guy with a mower" type of thing, then people know you're legit.

This is my ad, in case people haven't seen it:

Craigslist ad

Also, to avoid having yourself flagged for spam, set up an account and delete your previous ads before placing it again. I was going daily/once every two days for a while and I never had any problems.

Comment

I post ads every day on craigslist, trying to compete with another company who posts right after me. I took a few days off, & so did the other guy. I decided to post again and BAM he did right away lol...

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/sea...s?query=Breeze

Comment

How have you liked or disliked the results of your craigslist ad placement?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The only phone calls I've received from craigslist were from people who couldn't read what my service offered & where I work.

I get tons of calls & emails, it's too bad their far

Comment

wow

Very nice ad!
                    how do you do something like this?! awesome work!

Comment

Do you mean insert a graphic like that or make a flyer?

Comment

Working...
                      X