Lawn care online referal program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn care online referal program

I am currently working on an online referral program.

I will keep you guys posted when it's up and working

If anybody wants one, let me know. I can help you guys out

info@jitys.ca

Hi Justin,

Can you tell us a little about what it is you are creating? What will it do and how will it work?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 20 2008,11:40)]Hi Justin,

Can you tell us a little about what it is you are creating? What will it do and how will it work?
      Well i'm just actually "borrowing" Nutri-Lawn's idea and doing it my own.

Nutri-Lawn referal program

Just basically taking their form and making my own code to send e-mails

Comment

Here's a quick peak

Just in Time Yard Services - Referals program

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Fixed my link.. now works

Comment

Fixed my link

I'll keep ya guys updated when it's working

Comment

Quote[/b] ]To participate in the Online Referral Program, simply fill out the information below and click on SUBMIT. The program information will be emailed to the person you refer, and a Just in Time Yard Services representative will contact them within 48 hours. When they sign up to become a Just in Time Yard Services customer, they will receive $40 off the lawn care program they choose, and you will be notified regarding your additional discount.
            Justin I just checked it out. Nice job! What kind of discount will you be offering the customer who refers you a new customer?

If others want to do this on their site can they hire you to help them?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 20 2008,2:05)]
              Quote[/b] ]To participate in the Online Referral Program, simply fill out the information below and click on SUBMIT. The program information will be emailed to the person you refer, and a Just in Time Yard Services representative will contact them within 48 hours. When they sign up to become a Just in Time Yard Services customer, they will receive $40 off the lawn care program they choose, and you will be notified regarding your additional discount.
              Justin I just checked it out. Nice job! What kind of discount will you be offering the customer who refers you a new customer?

If others want to do this on their site can they hire you to help them?
              I'm thinking of offering a 25$ gift certificate at the local flower shop. Support my local business

And if someone wants this similar system, they can e-mail me info@jitys.ca and I'll help them out with this referal program

Comment

That is very nice! I might have to hit you up on that, when I get my website up and going
                My hair is turning white, my necks alwayas been red, my collar is still blue

Comment

Quote[/b] (F3Nelson @ Mar. 20 2008,8:22)]That is very nice! * I might have to hit you up on that, when I get my website up and going
                  You let me know if you ever need a website

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I'm thinking of offering a 25$ gift certificate at the local flower shop. Support my local business
                    Justin,

That sounds like a great idea! Have you talked with any local shops to see if you could get a discount on the gift certificates?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 21 2008,6:58)]
                      Quote[/b] ]I'm thinking of offering a 25$ gift certificate at the local flower shop. Support my local business
                      Justin,

That sounds like a great idea! Have you talked with any local shops to see if you could get a discount on the gift certificates?
                      No I didn't get a chance to do that yet but I'm sure I will probably get a little discount

Comment

Currently trying to integrate a PDF file instead of e-mailing

Give it a try.

Let me know what you think

Referral program - in testing phase

Comment

It worked for me! Nice job!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 24 2008,7:54)]It worked for me! Nice job!
                            Can I see the output of the PDF ?

Comment

Yes, here you go.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X