Review of Richard's marketing material

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Richard's marketing material

We had two great flyer designs posted today and it got me to thinking that we really could help everyone a lot more if we offered a free marketing material review area.

So let's get this started with Richard's flyer.

Now. I do like this flyer. I think it is very visual, which is great. I read it a couple of times and thought to myself that I think the offer would get a better chance of being read if it were horizontal across the top.

I like the green vertical bar on the left side but maybe we could put the "Now in your area" in that spot?

Also I think I would like to change the wording to something like, call us today for your free estimate and to get your free spring fertilization. Or something like that.

I personally don't like the find out more part. It makes me think that this is going to get to become a complex series of hoops I will have to jump through.

What's your view on this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Oh and here is the back that I missed.

You know what you got me to think. Since you are so good with websites, why not create a specific welcoming page that explains your offer on your website link. Then a customer can sign up for it on the spot. Like for instance http://www.murphyslawns.com/spring1

Then you could track the effectiveness of this flyer.

Also, any thoughts to as why not color on the back? Is it cheaper to print?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 19 2008,4:37)]Like for instance http://www.murphyslawns.com/spring1

Then you could track the effectiveness of this flyer.
      Very good point Steve.. it is a good idea. I actually do almost the same thing with my current promotions.

I also have to send you the hockey tournament book...

Comment

black and white on the back is cheaper to print. But I didn't want a blank back.

Thanks for the tip on the wording...definitely gonna change that.

Comment

How much is the printing costs for that? How many will you print out?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X