No announcement yet.

New Marketing Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a post everyone should start thinking about for this holiday season.

Is anyone planning on doing this, this year?

You could sell poinsettias and home made wreaths. This is a great way to meet new people in your area.
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

dummy poinsettia

We gave out poinsettias last year. Lowes selld them for 1.50 on black friday. So we drove around and delivered them. It was around dinnertime, so we left them on the door steps with cards and coupons. One for them and one for a friend. Only 2 people ever said thank you, and most people used both coupons for themselves. It was very dissapointing.

Comment

Hi Gino,

and most people used both coupons for themselves. It was very dissapointing.
        What kind of coupons were they? Can you tell us a little about what they said?
        Why do you feel it was disappointing?

I can understand if you were upset they didn't say thank you, but if they said thank you in other ways, maybe it could be viewed as a success. Did they stay with you next year? Did these coupons increase your profits?

Share with me your thoughts on this.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X