works on asp also

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• works on asp also

I even got it to work on asp site ( windows server ) Now next thing will be VB forum. See if I can get it to work there.

Nice touch to the site rodman, peel-a-way pages makes for nice add to the site.

Comment

Got it work on vBulletin® Just think of the advert money you could make with that from sponsers.

Comment

Does the corner just peel down a little or does the whole page peel down then come back?

Comment

Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 17 2007,11:00)]Does the corner just peel down a little or does the whole page peel down then come back?
          look here http://www.lawncompanyproducts.com/default.asp

Comment

what site is this and what is the purpose of it. btw. the newest ads part is running faster than I can read.

Comment

Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 18 2007,12:10)]what site is this and what is the purpose of it. btw. the newest ads part is running faster than I can read.
              That site is a site I built so once it gets done I dont have to search all over the internet for equipment that I may need for my business, As a lawn and Landscaper! Its a resource site for US!

Comment

Working...
              X