Newsletter questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter questions

I jsut started on a newsletter to send to customers. It came out pretty good for my first one.....BUT.....It isonly one sheet of paper and it looks too wordy. I don't know of someone would actually read it. Does anyone have any layout ideas or suggestions to make my newsletter irresistable to read? Thanks all!

Well lets have a look at it. If you can't post it send a copy my way for review

office@thelawnblog.com

Comment

Hi Casey,

I'd love to see it too!

Did you see this newsletter? Maybe it will help you with creative ideas.

From here

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....2;st=10

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I re-worked it. I will see if I can post it. Right now it is a strange format. I'll try to convert it. BRB.

Comment

Ok. *I give up. *How do you attach the pdf file. *I clicked "browse"....selected the file.....there is no "attach" button.......so I click "add reply"......it starts to do something, but it doesn't. *Help.

Comment

if you want to fire it off to me I can host and post for ya

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 11 2007,11:52)]if you want to fire it off to me I can host and post for ya
              cool.....I'll do that.

Comment

Ritchie....i just emailed it to you. I changed it to jpg. Thanks!

Comment

I am attempting to attach it as a jpg.....just to see if that as problem.

Comment

there ya go

Comment

It worked that time. Maybe the pdf file was too big???
                      Let me know what you guys think of it. This is the one that I am happy with. If I got this in the mail, I might read it. Would you?

Comment

It looks good! Have you thought of articles you could add that a customer would be interested in reading? Possibly that dealt with a lawn problem they might be experiencing and then how you would resolve it?
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

No I haven't. But that is a great idea! There was so much stuff I could have added to the newsletter that I wan't sure what to include. I wanted to keep it short enough that someone might read it, yet include what I thought was important. I will definitely add your suggestion to the next newsletter.

Comment

How many pages are you shooting for with your newsletter? What is the ideal amount?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 11 2007,10:03)]Hi Casey,

I'd love to see it too!

Did you see this newsletter? Maybe it will help you with creative ideas.

From here

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....2;st=10

How would one modify this newletter without having to use a PDF writer software. Is it available in another format lke MS Word or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X